|Title:||Manager of Testing Services|
The Manager of Testing Services will be responsible for the final testing of all production units prior to shipment.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Experience and adequate knowledge related to medium power inverter technology.
- Experience and adequate knowledge related to lab quality diagnostic equipment for trouble shooting digital and analog circuitry.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including fluency with technical documents and electrical schematics.
- Managerial experience.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Direct supervision of the existing testing staff
- Scheduling the department based on factory production output and requests from Customer Service for field personnel
- Working with project engineers to develop test procedures
- Maintaining test records and documentation
Celebrating 26 years of global business excellence.
FCX Systems, Inc., was founded in 1987 by a team of five individuals with more than 60 years of combined electrical engineering experience in power conversion. Since the company’s formation, FCX Systems has designed and manufactured a broad line of quality solid-state Ground Support Equipment (GSE) for the Commercial, Military, Industrial, and Ship Shore markets all over the world.
Dependability, durability, ease of operation, sustainable – these qualities are the hallmark of FCX products. Our equipment is designed, manufactured, and tested in-house under strict quality control standards for maximum reliability and performance.
The FCX Engineering Team takes pride in its attention to innovation, reliability, and customer focus. The result is an excellent reputation recognized internationally, with units in over seventy countries on all